CONDITIONS OF SALE
- For orders through this website you herewith confirm that you understand and accept the terms of
sale in their entirety.
- For orders via phone or email you accept the terms and conditions when sending your order
- In case of not accepting the terms of sale it is not possible to order any product.
- It is only possible to purchase our products if you have come of age and if you have the legal
capacity to enter into a contract. It is necessary to accept our conditions of sale.
- All orders sent by a customer are subject to product availability and acceptance of the seller,
who has the right to refuse an order for reasons of expediency.
- To place an order it is requested to provide valid personal information, such as name, address,
zip code, tax code (only for amounts over 3600€) and email address to execute the
- All products are guaranteed to comply with the content of the descriptions and the product
- The descriptions of lots and collections are only to be taken as orientation and in no way
- As offered it is intended “prior sale”, and still offered to the first applicant.
- The lack of one or more articles doesn’t cancel the order, it will only be sent partially.
- Complaints and returns are accepted within 15 days of receipt of the goods.
- For lots and collections the returned goods have to be complete.
- The minimum value of the order has to be 10,00 € (excluding the expenses of
transportation). Orders of a smaller amount are not going to be carried out. The minimum amount
of the order is to be reached net of discounts and promotional offers.
- Any bill is to be requested at the time of order, stating the tax code or VAT number. In no case
there will be an invoice issued after the shipment of the products.
- A notice of receipt and an order confirmation will be sent via email, immediately after the
order receipt of the Philately Longobardi.
- Prices are inclusive VAT, exclusive shipping costs.
- Guarantee: “Satisfaction or refund”. Within 15 days of receipt the customer has the
option to request a refund or a replacement, when possible, of the item not corresponding to the
description or the expectations. Philately Longobardi will replace the item or reimburse the
Mode of payment
The payment has to be effectuaded only in Euro, also for sales in other countries. For online ordners
the following payment methods are accepted.
- Credit card /Postepay
Accepted credit cards are Visa, Mastercard,
Cartasì and Postepay; and due to the data transaction via Paypal the
credit card details and also personal details are absolutely safe, protected by an encryted
connection using SSL.
- Credit transfer
Once the order is completed, it will be necessary to effectuate a credit transfer of
the entire amout on our bank account. The order is only going to be carried out once the
payment is received.
Bank BPER, Gallarate, IBAN IT76D0538750242000047538945, Swift BPMOIT22, registered in Longobardi
Luigi’s name, Corso Sempione 12, 21013 - Gallarate (VA)
CC Postale: n.74728361, IBAN IT95K0760110800000074728361, Swift BPPIITRRXXX, Filatelia Longobardi,
Corso Sempione 12, 21013 - Gallarate (VA)
With PayPal, anybody possessing an email address can pay in total security with
his credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, etc.) or prepaid card (e.g. Postepay, Kalibra
and others). Register for free at PayPal and add your
credit card or your prepaid card to your new account. You can pay for your purchases without any
fees an without sharing your financial details with the creditor.
Mode of payment for cash on delivery (only for Italy):
for orders up to 100,00 € you can choose to pay upon delivery of your order,
via cash on delivery. In this case you will pay the amount indicated on the consignment directly to
the person who delivers your order. There will be a surcharge of 3,00 €.